Vraoutos is a large, bull-like Elder Dragon, that has recently begun to appear in various regions of the Old World and New World as well as the Belurius Region. It resides in cold environments, which is the reason for its large amounts of black and red fur.
This Elder Dragon's most notable feature are its large red-shimmering horn, as well as lots of long, shaggy fur that covers its whole body. Its main colours are black and red, with its hooves shimmering in a glossy blue and its tail having a dark yellow tip.
Its horns have the unique ability to summon burning crystals _ something which makes it the polar opposite of Oroshi Kirin - as well as fireballs and a firewall around it.True to its bull like appearance it can charge at hunters at such a force that only Adept or Brave Style users can evade or block its attacks. When enraged, it will melt the snow around it. However, the water freezes instantly, which can cause Iceblight and makes hunters slip and fall over.
Always enraged, it's the males that are the main problem. With their aggressive and fiery temper, they are able to destroy entire cities by setting them ablaze or by causing floods by melting the snow around villages.
Due to these treats, the Guild has limited these monsters to Special Permit Quests.
|An Elder Dragon looking like the devil itself. Previously only known by name and through legends told by villagers, it began to reappear an cause shocking desasters.|
Rage and Fatigued States
- Fiery aura around head and horns, dripping steaming foam from the mouth and breathing bright flames. Charge attacks leave flames behind and cause fireblight.
- Horns lose colour, hooves don't glow. It can't perform any fire based attacks and will trip after charges.
Mount the same as Kirin, save for its ability to roar. When enraged, mounting it causes fireblight, regardless of the armor resistance.
Vraoutos can perform some of Kirin's and Oroshi Kirin's, so the listed attacks are unique to it.
- Roar: Scrapes the ground twice before raising its head and letting out a high pitched belllow (the roar is a mashup between real-life bull bellows and higher pitched wapiti bells).
- Fiery Charge: Charges up its horns until they are engulfed in flames, lowers its head and starts to run. Causes fireblight and if one is hit by the melting snow, Iceblight.
Skills: Lava Avalanche, Attack Up L, Elemental Crit, Heavy Polish, Saddle Sore, Thunder Res. Down
Skills: Lava Avalanche, Focus, Load Up, Pierce Up, Attack up L, Saddle Sore, Thunder Res. Down
|Advanced: Filled with Rage|
|Advanced: Firestorm and Blizzard|
- Location:Tundra, Area 3
- Synposis: The hunter enters the Area. A Rajang walks through the light snow, and doesn't even notice the hunter. It is focused on something that lies in the snow. It is a shimmering crystal, that has molten the snow around it. The Rajang wants to touch it, as it starts screaming in pain, because the crystal is burning hot. Suddenly a loud bellow is heard, and the floor starts to tremble. Both, the Rajang and the hunter stare in disbelief as the floor suddenly bursts into flames. A gigantic, black bull strides through the flames, as if there was nothing to worry about. It shakes its head and lets out another frightening bellow. The Rajang enrages, because the black beast has invaded its hunting grounds. It rips out a tree and throws it at the bull. The bull stays calm, shakes its horns as they start to glow, and the tree is burnt down by huge flames. The Rajang charges at the beast, so does the bull. The Rajang jumps into the air, as the bull snorts and roars violently. The ape wants to throw a thunder ball, but the bull is faster. It charges itself up, covering its body in huge flames. The Rajang is suddenly covered in scorching crystals. It falls down, screaming in pain. It wants to stand up, but isn't able to move, because of the heavy wounds. Staring at the bull, it takes its last breath. The snow around them is molten. The hunter wants to run away, but breaks a frozen branch. The bull turns around and roars, foaming in rage, as the hunt starts.