Vilemaw Gigginox (下劣な毒素ギギネブラ, Geretsuna Dokuso Giginebura) are Deviants of Gigginox.
Vilemaw Gigginox has a red dorsal region and a black ventral region. The luminous purple organs on their body become elongated and stretch across its backside, meeting and joining at the center. The organs on its chest also reach around and connect with the other organs at the center of its backside as well.
Vilemaw Gigginox can produce a more deadly poison than standard Gigginox and possess enhanced physical strength. Even its own blood is poisonous to the touch and can rapidly move along slick surfaces, helping it transverse its icy environment. It is also capable of unique neck-thrusting attacks.
- Order: Saurischia
- Suborder: Wyvern Feet
- Infraorder: Strange Wyvern
- Superfamily: Venom Wyvern
- Family: Nox
Vilemaw Gigginox is the Deviant of Gigginox.
Vilemaw Gigginox is known to live in the Tundra of the Old World. They are known to inhabit the Frozen Seaway and Polar Field of the New World.
Gigginox are high in the food chain within their caves. Gigginox are known to feed on Baggi, Popo, Anteka, and Bullfango. Gigginox rarely leave the caves they inhabit due to the threat of other large predators such as Tigrex, Glacial Agnaktor, Stygian Zinogre, Barioth, and Brachydios.
Vilemaw Gigginox has the same adaptations as Gigginox, but Vilemaw Gigginox's adaptations are more developed. Vilemaw Gigginox's poisons are much more powerful than standard Gigginox's poisons, to the point its body has become discolored. The poisonous organs on its body have become elongated, spanning the length of its body. This allows for more poison to be produced. It can spit bigger globs of poison and produce more poisonous gas that covers a larger area. Vilemaw Gigginox is said to produce an antivenom to avoid becoming afflicted by its own toxins. Even after dying, its poison organs continue to produce poison for several weeks.
Vilemaw Gigginox are terrifyingly aggressive and are notoriously territorial; because of this they require special permission to hunt.
- When in Rage Mode the color of its back and glowing organs switch colors, it's back becomes a deep purple while its glowing sections turn a bright red. It also huffs purple smoke from its mouth.
- Its poison gas attack covers a much wider area.
- Occasionally it will swing its tail and launch an egg sac at the Hunter.
- In Rage Mode it will sometimes throw a glob of poison that ruptures upon impact.
- Its coloration is very similar to an enraged Gigginox, except the red is on the back and the black is on the belly.
- The head, tail, and chest can be broken.
- When exhausted its glowing sections become dull and it will fail to produce poison.
- Vilemaw Gigginox's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.