Thalapagos (タラパゴス, Tarapagosu) is a Fanged Wyvern.
Thalapagos is a Fanged Wyvern that resembles a marine iguana. Its body is a dark blue color with a row of large, light blue spikes running down its spine and a long forked tail. Its belly is a grey color. It sports four light blue claws on each foot. Thalapagos possess sharp bony plates instead of teeth.
Thalapagos is noted for its ability to shoot watery globules similar to Royal Ludroth and pressurized streams of water akin to Plesioth. Their powerful limbs and claws help with locomotion, climbing, and swimming.
Thalapagos spends most of its time either underwater in search of prey or resting on land. It is not particularly aggressive but can become so when threatened or provoked.
These Fanged Wyverns can be found in the Deserted Island, Flooded Forest, Frozen Seaway, Jungle, Polar Sea, and the Primal Forest.
- Thalapagos's design motif was the marine iguana.
- Its name is a combination of θάλασσα thálassa (sea) and Galápagos.
- Its head, back, and front legs can be broken. One of its tails can be severed and carved.
- When low on stamina it will fail to shoot any water projectiles.
- To regain stamina it will eat fish.
- Thalapagos's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.