Scofisl (Sko-feh-sall) are Raptor Bird Wyverns.
|None Yet||"These bird wyverns can shoot a toxin from their tails that can paralyse threats. Hard to find alone they follow their stronger leader in groups."|
Scofisl have the body of a raptor wyvern. Their backs are covered by green fur with orange zig zagged patterns on it. Underneath it is pale skin, near yellow in colour. Its hands, feet and mouth have an orange tint. The hands and feet all have three fingers/toes with a claw in each.
Alone, they are a scavenger, only eating leftovers and monsters that are its size. In a group they are able to defeat a large herbivore if good enough. With a Prime, monsters that are triple its size.
While hunting one it is what one would expect of a raptor bird wyvern, it bites and jumps. The unique ability of Scofisl is a paralysis sac in its tail, allowing it to squirt a liquid ball of toxins which can paralyze.
- Bite: A simple chomp forward.
- Leap: Jumps straight towards its target.
- Toxin Shoot: Curves its tail forward and with a stabbing motion shoots a ball of yellow liquid which can cause paralysis.
|Scofisl Hide||Hide from a Scofisl. Its colour makes great camouflage in grass.|
|Scofisl Hide+||In grass this fur is very hard to see, if the patterns aren't visible.|
|Scofisl Piel||The edges of this feel like sharp grass, but is still soft.|
- Scofisl was hinted in the OldFanon Fangame Monster Hunter Calamitous as, A bird wyvern with a blade like tail.
- Its appearance resembles that of Maccao's of MHGen.