The Sand's Heart is a special area located deep within a Desert region. Many powerful monsters can be found here, including Deviants and Elder Dragons.
- Base Camp: The Base Camp is located in a rocky structure with a faint look to the area outside. There is only one way out, and thats through the hole in the front, and hunters can't come back here until they cart or use a Farcaster.
- Area 1: Heart Of The Desert: The main area is huge in size. There is a constant brown shaded sandstorm blowing in the place like in the Old Fortress Ruins, covering the sky and leaving only the faint sun in the day and nothing in the night. There are several rocks in the area, some as ledges, some as pillars and others as rocks that can be broken to make platforms. In the center, the area surrounded by circular ledge and is covered with cracked earth, that when enough damage is sustained will become a sinkhole and the ledges destroyed. Also in the area and in its borders are several skeletons of several monsters that seem unsure if they were dragged there already dead or the monsters killed in the area itself. The place around the area is filled with nothing but the rocky structures far behind the area and infinite looking sand.
- Heat: Daytime
- Cold: Nighttime
The Sand's Heart is located inside the deepest part of the desert region, a place only very few hunters go to thanks to its extreme danger. Here, there is an endless sandstorm brewing around the area, tainting visibility. A thin rocky structure is the best option to reach the zone, and still it is a treacherous journey. The place is surrounded by vast sands, with rocks and bones scattered across the lands which make up the area itself. Other than this the area is also known for being a battleground and gathering place for dangerous monsters, including several Deviant monsters and Elder Dragons. These monsters are the main reason why this area has next to little research done on it, the same reason for the Ingle Isle and Polar Field. Only elite hunters are authorised to be sent in there due to the high threat this place has.
- This area was created due to the fact that there is no Desert themed special area that isn't exclusive to a single monster in the canon series.
- Should a monster that uses mud appear here, some mud pools will be present in the area.
- It has a Day and Night version.