The Moor is inside the forest and consists of a lot of mud piles and turbid lakes. It has a high amount of water areas and also a few caves. Many amphibic monsters live here. The mud often gets used as fertilizer.
- Base Camp: The Base Camp lays on a little island at the edge of the moor. One way leads to Area 1, a secret way to Area 11.
- Area 1: One of the more vegetated areas and with that main living space of terrestrial herbivores. One path brings you to Area 2, the other to Area 4.
- Area 2: A big area with climbable mud piles. One way goes to Area 3, the second to Area 5.
- Area 3: This area has a lot of hills made of mud that get used by certain monsters to slide down the hills. The way leads to Area 6.
- Area 4: Area 4 possesses some quick-sand-like mud that lets you get stuck if you stay too long at one spot. One path leads to Area 8, the other to Area 11.
- Area 5: Similar to Area 4 with the mud the way goes up to a cave to Area 11.
- Area 6: Area 6 is half-aquatic with a stream going through the zone falling down to Area 7, which is a short-cut. Both sides of the stream are accessible and not flooded.
- Area 7: It is aquatic and very turbid. Some moor plants grow underwater and a few fallen trees are at the ground. One way leads to Area 8, the second in a hollow in the mud, Area 10.
- Area 8: Another underwater area with rocks and surrounded by mud cliffs. A way goes to Area 9.
- Area 9: Area 9 is the deepest underwater area. A little mud island is accessible which has rare materials like bugs and ores. The way brings you to Area 10.
- Area 10: This area is inside a hollow in the mud cliffs. It is flooded but a path goes up to Area 11.
- Area 11: The area is inside a cave with rare plants. Area 12 can be reached from here, as well as a short-cut to Area 8.
- Area 12: A dead end in the cave. Here are the nests of many Wyverns.
- Secret Area: Inside the mud cliff a small hollow where rare plants and insects can be found.
- Some areas have a quicksand like mud in what hunters may get stuck and struggle out.
- In the cave areas mud may fall from the ceiling covering a hunter and inflicting the Muddy status.
Many amphibic monsters live here like Lagiacrus. A lot of monsters have adapted to the monotonous coloration of the moor with a camouflage. A few herbivores feed on the algae and have a lot of predators to fear.
Epioth, Ludroth, Slagtoth, Grobod, (will be updated with the monsters)