Add some small summary about the Monster here
And add a second pic for it perhaps?
Miscellaneous information that doesn't fit in the Notes.
Information about the behavior of this monster in its natural state.
Placement In Food Chain
Information about where the monster places on the food chain in locales. Example using the Ancient Forest, a Great Jagras is the bottom of the food chain, Anjanath is in the middle, Deviljho is at the top, and the apex predator is Rathalos.
Behavior Towards Other Monsters
How the monster behaves when other monsters are near it. A passive monster would ignore small monsters, but a very aggressive one would kill them if they wandered too close.
Information about what tracks the monster leaves that hunters can use to find it.
Specific Locale Interactions
Information about environmental interactions the monster has only in certain locales. (eg. a monster that has special attacks with vines cannot use those attacks unless its an an area and locale with them)
Information that details any special behaviors the monster has. This can be from being in certain locales to the time of day and to other events. (eg. in the Rotten Vale if a Legiana corpse falls in, an Odogaron will go to that area and drag it to its lair, a monster that is covered in sticks fears being near fire and backs away from it.)
Information about what happens when encountering the monster for the first time.
Describe powers this monster possesses, you can also list attacks here.
Rage and Tired States
- Rage State: Information of changes that happen during enraged states.
- Tired State: Information of changes that happen during tired state.
Information about mounting this monster.
- In-Game Information
- Habitat Range
- Ecological Niche
- Biological Adaptations
- Attack 1: x
- Attack 2: x
- Attack 3: x
Breakable parts / Damage Effectiveness
- Breakable parts
List what can be broken on a monster, and if possible, what effect it has on it.
Physical Damage Effectiveness
How much a monster is effected by various methods of damage on different parts of the body.
- Head/Arms/Tail,etc = ✖ ★★★ (★)
- Immune means zero effectiveness, no damage can be done.
- ✖ means little effectiveness, very minor amounts of damage is done
- ★ is fairly effective, minor damage is done, ★★ is effective, moderate damage is done ★★★ is highly effective, high damage is done and is considered a weakpoint.
- (★) means that effectiveness changes due to a condition.
- Fire =
- Water =
- Thunder =
- Ice =
- Dragon =
- Earth =
- Wind =
- Poison =
- Sleep =
- Paralysis =
- Blast =
- Stun =
- Blind =
Shiny Item Drops
What does the monster drop as shinies and when can it drop them?
White shaded shinies that give a monster material like a scale or an accountable item like a tear, example being a Wyvern Tear.
Red shaded shinies that give ammo for the Slinger, most often dropped from a high damage impact. The pods the monster dropped should be effective against said monster. An example being Barroth dropping Thorn Pods that do Stun damage, which Barroth is weak to.
- <Weapon Icon> Link to Weapon Picture/s
- Note: All Pictures should be added with the proper categories and be of acceptable quality!
- Link to Armor Picture/s
- Note: When Uploading the Armor Picture,add all the Info IN the Picture description!!!
- Link to Weapon Picture
- Carve tabber here
|Name of your Monster|
|Icon for your Monster|
(File:monstername_icon_by_username)(make sure the size fits the template!)
|Short description of your monster in the style of the In-Game monster books.|
Interactions With Other Monsters
Information detailing interactions the monster has with other monsters.
A Turf War is when the monster battles another monster in a special animation sequence. Information about what happens in the Turf War and the outcome is displayed here.
Interactions With Unique Statuses (Frenzy/Apex, Hyper Status, Tempered Status, Fanon Status, etc)
Detail what changes the monster gets in these states, and if the monster can be in a certain state or not.
Star Level Guide
- ★☆☆☆☆☆ = Harmless minion e.g. Aptonoth, Kelbi
- ★★☆☆☆☆ = Aggressive minion e.g. Velociprey, Bullfango
- ★★★☆☆☆ = Minor boss e.g. Great Jaggi, Barroth
- ★★★★☆☆ = Normal e.g. Rathian
- ★★★★★☆ = Flagship / Strong e.g. Rathalos, Tigrex, Gravios
- ★★★★★★ = Powerhouse / Small Elder e.g. Deviljho, Rajang, Kushala Daora, Teostra
- ★★★★★★★ = Great Elder / Powerful Variant/Deviant e.g. Fatalis, Lao-Shan Lung, Alatreon, Hellblade Glavenus
- ★★★★★★★★ = OP Monster e.g. Solstice Disufiroa, Solstice Unknown, Shantien, Duremudira