Add some small summary about the Monster here
And add a second pic for it perhaps?
Miscellaneous information that doesn't fit in the Notes.
Information about the behavior of this monster in its natural state.
Information about what happens when encountering the monster for the first time.
Describe powers this monster possesses, you can also list attacks here.
Rage and Tired States
- Rage State: Information of changes that happen during enraged states.
- Tired State: Information of changes that happen during tired state.
Information about mounting this monster.
- In-Game Information
- Habitat Range
- Ecological Niche
- Biological Adaptations
- Attack 1: x
- Attack 2: x
- Attack 3: x
Breakable parts / Weakness Chart
- Breakable parts
- Weakness Chart
- <Weapon Icon> Link to Weapon Picture/s
- Note: All Pictures should be added with the proper categories and be of acceptable quality!
- Link to Armor Picture/s
- Note: When Uploading the Armor Picture,add all the Info IN the Picture description!!!
- Link to Weapon Picture
- Carve tabber here
|Name of your Monster|
|Icon for your Monster||Short description of your monster in the style of the In-Game monster books.|
Star Level Guide
- ★☆☆☆☆☆ = Harmless minion e.g. Aptonoth, Kelbi
- ★★☆☆☆☆ = Aggressive minion e.g. Velociprey, Bullfango
- ★★★☆☆☆ = Minor boss e.g. Great Jaggi, Barroth
- ★★★★☆☆ = Normal e.g. Rathian
- ★★★★★☆ = Flagship / Strong e.g. Rathalos, Tigrex, Gravios
- ★★★★★★ = Powerhouse / Small Elder e.g. Deviljho, Rajang, Kushala Daora, Teostra
- ★★★★★★★ = Great Elder / Powerful Variant/Deviant e.g. Fatalis, Lao-Shan Lung, Alatreon, Hellblade Glavenus
- ★★★★★★★★ = OP Monster e.g. Solstice Disufiroa, Solstice Unknown, Shantien, Duremudira