Lavalord Gravios superficially resembles normal Gravios aside from some differences. The spines across its body have become longer and sharper, becoming spike-like. It has black stains around its stomach pores. The horn on its head has become longer and thicker. Its shell is now a dark gray color with white splotches about.
Lavalord Gravios is more proficient in the use of its heat beam and gases. It can once again use the poisonous gas it utilized as a Basarios. Its gases expel cover a much wider area when expelled, almost twice as much as a normal Gravios. It can also breath these gases through its mouth along with its signature heat beam which it can now sweep around.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Gravios
- Order: Saurischia
- Suborder: Wyvern Feet
- Infraorder: Heavy Shell Wyvern
- Superfamily: Armor Wyvern
- Family: Gravios
Lavalord Gravios is the Deviant of Gravios.
Lavalord Gravios has been sighted in the Everwood, Ingle Isle, Primal Forest, Marshlands, Volcanic Hollow, and the Volcano.
Gravios is easily one of the strongest wyverns found in either the swamp or volcanic regions. They feed heavily on volcanic rocks for minerals and ores, which consequently aid the development of their supremely strong shells, gases and fire beam but they will also occasionally eat meat. Gravios are known to migrate to the Swamps feed on ore and smaller species. The bulk of the Gravios is enough to discourage predation, as is its habits to travel using the lava systems of the Volcano. The Akantor is the only known true natural predator of the Gravios.
Lavalord Gravios have many of the same adaptions as Gravios, however, there is a few differences between them. Like normal individuals, Lavalord Gravios have the ability to produce heat beams and release gases from its stomach though these abilities are taken to new levels. These Gravios Deviants can now sweep their fire beam 360 degrees, a trait not seen in neither Gravios nor Black Gravios. Their gases also cover a much wider area when expelled, giving it increased range. It can also breathe these gases from its mouth alongside expelling it from its stomach. It has even regained its ability to use the poisonous gases it used as a Basarios. Lavalord Gravios also have better flight capabilities than normal Gravios, but still cannot remain airborne for very long due to their size and weight.
Lavalord Gravios are truly dangerous monsters. The Hunter's Guild only allow hunters with special permits to hunt them down.
- Lavalord Gravios's back, legs, wings, and head can broken. The stomach can be broken twice. The tail must be broken first before it can be severed.
- Sometimes Lavalord Gravios will fly up into the air to perform its flying body slam. However, sometimes it will shoot its heat beam at the ground before it drops down.
- After firing a beam it will either expel fire, poison, or sleep gas rather than just fire gas.
- Lavalord Gravios can use Black Gravios's attack where it shoots heat beams at random targets and release fire gas while walking.
- Lavalord Gravios can also use Basarios's charging roll attack. It will also expel gas after rolling.
- When low on stamina it will fail to shoot its heat beams, produce its gases, and take longer to recover from attacks.
- When its back is broken, it will no longer release gas from its belly after shooting a heat beam. It will instead release it upwards from the holes on its back.
- Once its back is broken, the next time a hunter rides on it, it will roll over and exposes its belly to the hunter instead (and continue to do so, even after the belly has been broken).
- Lavalord Gravios' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.