The Lava Landscape, also known as Equatorial Lava Fields is a vast field between different volcanoes that have lava outlets in the fields filling lava lakes. The area is quite rocky with few plants. The Lava Landscape is a hunting ground only competent hunters have access to.
- Base Camp: The Base Camp is at the foot of a volcano in the west of the field in a small cave. The only way leads outside to Area 1
- Area 1: This area is in the most vegetated zone of the fields and harbors most of the herbivores. Out of two ways, one brings you to Area 2, the other to Area 6.
- Area 2: Area 2 has the first small lava lakes and is quite uneven. A way goes to Area 3.
- Area 3: The area is similar with Area 2 but has a hill with many bones scattered on it and a nest on top of it. One path leads to Area 4, the second to Area 5.
- Area 4: A cave area with mining spots and some crystals growing. Has some level changes where walls must be climbed to get to different paths. Area 5 can be reached as well as Area 6 with a short-cut.
- Area 5: Another big cave area with a wall that has to be climbed up to Area 8.
- Area 6: Fewer lava lakes but big coal formations that can be climbed are located here and surround the area. Also a small water pond is in a corner of the area. A path leads to Area 7.
- Area 7: A big area infested with lava lakes and big rocks. It is surrounded by big rocks. A way brings you to Area 8.
- Area 8: Area 8 is a small rock path surrounded by a lot of lava. Here and in Area 9 is the main source of Pyrite Ore. The way goes to Area 9.
- Area 9: The nest of many monsters lies here. It's on top of a cliff where lava streams fall down. A short-cut to Area 6 can be used.
- Secret Area: Area on the coal formation above the water pond in Area 6. A lot of ores and bones can be gathered here.
- Like most volcanic areas lava can damage you when you get too close and the heat requires a Cold Drink to stay unharmed. Also geysers with hot steam may blow beneath a hunter giving some damage.
- Some hot rocks may be spat out of a volcano landing on the fields.
Especially lava loving monsters and monsters adapted to hot areas live here. It is a hot spot for volcanic dwelling Elder Dragons like Lunastra and Teostra. Many species different monster classes inhabit the Lava Landscape.
Uroktor, Rhenoplos, Slagtoth, (will be updated with the monsters)
Agnaktor, Teostra, Lunastra, Gravios, Brachydios, (willbe updated with the monsters)