Isnashi (イナシ, Inashi) is a Fanged Beast.
Isnashi is a Fanged Beast resembling a cross between an ape and a sloth that's covered in caiman-like skin with patches of red, thick, matted fur on its head, shoulders, back, and tail. It has long forelimbs with long claws.
Isnashi is slow but ferocious and very dangerous due to its ability to move without noise in thick vegetation, surprising unsuspecting prey. It then emits a blood-curdling shriek to petrify its target and then rushes in for the kill. Its claws are powerful enough to tear apart trees like paper. The monster gives off a putrid stench that it uses to deter predators and can expel a stream of gas in front of it similar to the likes of Congalala.
Isnashi can mostly be founded in areas rich with vegetation such as the Forest and Hills, Great Forest, Jungle, and the Ancient Forest.
- Isnashi's design motif was the Mapinguari cryptid, which is also known as Isnashi.
- Its head and claws can be broken.
- When low on stamina, it will fail to perform its breath attack and will fall over after performing its claw swipes.
- It will feed on Aptonoth, Slagtoth, or Kelbi to regain stamina.
- Isnashi's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.