Easter Lagombi (復活祭ウルクスス, Fukkatsu-sai Urukususu) is a Variant of Lagombi.
Easter Lagombi has white fur like normal Lagombi but sports pink details across its body, most noticeably its plastron belly.
Like regular Lagombi, Easter Lagombi can slide across the ground using its smooth belly. It defends itself by throwing eggs at Hunters. These eggs can inflict three different types of status: paralysis, poison, or sleep. However, it will occasionally throw a "rotten egg" that causes Soiled status. These rotten eggs can identified by their brown shells with green details.
Easter Lagombi is a relatively docile monster, but will respond with aggression when provoked or threatened. It is an insectivore, as it enjoys feeding on Bnahabra. However, it will also eat its eggs if no other food is available.
Easter Lagombi is more suited to temperate environments and inhabits the Great Forest Peak.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Lagombi
- Its ears can be broken once.
- If a hunter throws a Sonic Bomb while Easter Lagombi is sliding, it will crash. However, this will cause it to enter Rage Mode.
- Like Yian Kut-Ku, Sonic Bombs will be useless while enraged.
- When low on stamina, Easter Lagombi will sometimes fall after sliding on the ground.
- When weak, Easter Lagombi will leave an area by limping instead of sliding.