The Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex are Deviants of Brute Tigrex.
Explanation For Differences
A male Brute Tigrex that has developed unusually large lungs that's body had to change to accommodate them.
Whole body is a darker shade, silver coloured head, larger curved horns, larger spikes on tail, longer fangs, armoured face, plating covering chest and torso is wider.
When enraged its eyes, arms and chest glow a deep red, a red darker than in other Tigrex species.
Story Behind Name
This Tigrex has been known for a very long time, however it wasn't until the current age when it was confirmed a reality. Tales told of a Brute Tigrex that had a voice so strong it could destroy solid rock and kill with it without even having to touch its prey. One hunter was in the Desert at night having heard one such individual being in the area when all of a sudden a sandstorm kicked in. A Kushala Daora had appeared, confidently flying over the sands knowing none would come out to attack it, confidence that would be broken when a deep mighty roar was heard. The hunter could clearly remember a darkened pseudo wyvern figure gliding in to face the Elder Dragon. Without hesitation the Kushala roared airborne and formed its black wind barrier around itself then flew like a bullet at the Tigrex. The targeted proceeded to get upon its hind legs and suck in an extreme amount of air into its mouth like a vortex, expanding its torso widely and turns it a deep red. As it appeared Kushala was about to tear the Brute Tigrex in half it brings itself down, flings its claws by its sides and releases all the air at once in a roar not ever documented before. The roar's sound has a deep and ear bursting loudness to it. Said roars blast rushes out in a huge ring shaped wind with a grey and blackish colour along with a spark of the dragon element also being shot from the Brute Tigrexes mouth that races around it. As soon as the Kushala comes into contact with the roar the horns, wings and tail are almost completely destroyed and the steel dragon is sent catapulting through the air until it crashes into a rock pillar which breaks it, sending the Daora falling down. After a few seconds pass the Brute Tigrex roars in a standard way and then leaves. The hunter now emerging from his hiding spot finds in astonishment that the Kushala Daora is dead, its steel armor distorted and wreaked by the force of the roar.
Samples of the Kushala were taken to researchers, who confirmed the existence of the unique Brute Tigrex. It was classified as a Deviant and given the name of Dragonvoice due to its shouts being able to kill dragons and having the same power as them. Immediately it was made a monster that requires urgent evacuation from hunting grounds and villagers should it appear near them, and restricted to hunter who gain special permission to hunt them.
Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex have the same behaviour as regular Brute Tigrex with noticeable changes. Should it notice a threat, it will not flee from it and proceed to fight it no matter what. They will use their signature roar attacks rather than use their claws.
Shouting Competition: Area 2 Desert (2nd): Dragonvoice: I
In the middle of the area a single Genprey is seen running. It stops and looks around before looking at the screen. Without any warning two wyverns smash into each other with the Genprey directly in the crossfire and is obliterated. The two wyverns are a Diablos and the Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex, both feared monsters of this region. The two continue to clash blows with each other and it appears both are equally matched. But there can only be one winner in these parts and the conflict is just about to end. Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex takes in a large breath then goes and crouches in a motionless stance leaving the Diablos to think its given in so it charges full speed. Just before it can hit it Dragonvoice lunges forward and emits a powerful roar that comes out in a blast of wind. This roar is so powerful that the blast breaks the horns of Diablos and sends it tumbling backwards to its defeat. The Diablos now hornless flees the victor who is now emitting another roar, this time of triumph.
It shares attacks with the normal Brute Tigrex
- Dragonvoice's Roar: Both it's upright and crouching roar gain a boost in range from a standard Brute Tigrex. The crouching roar has a big difference from the standard, it too will damage if too close to it.
- Rough Tail: Due to the enlarged spikes on its tail when it does its tail spin they will shred the ground and send three rocks in opposite directions. These rocks are elemental based like with the rock throw with the claws.
- Tail Sweep: Does a tail sweep in the style of Frontier's HC Tigrex that flings two rocks in the direction it was done in.
- Tail Swing: It will raise its tail up and make a wide turn with it, swinging it like it was a blade. It is possible it can do this two times in a row, the other in the opposite direction.
- Detection Roar: Should Dragonvoice notice somebody but not truly see them, it has this method of finding them. It will raise its head up high and make an unusually quiet roar. A sound wave is sent from it that covers a wide radius, then travels back to the Dragonvoice. If any hunters were in the radius, regardless if they were sneaking or not Dragonvoice will immediately enter combat with them.
- Knock Out Roar: Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex will tear up and hold a rock in its jaws then fire it with a shout in a motion like a Tetsucabra. The rock will impact with a roar like sound that requires Earplugs and should a direct hit be caused it will Stun the hunter.
- Fiery Roar: When in a volcanic area it may decide to breathe in near a lava flow and absorb the heat into the air inside its lungs. Using this heat it releases a fiery wind wave with a roar that explodes should it impact a solid surface. This allows it to inflict Fireblight alongside the elemental rocks.
- Starved Jaws: When its tired the Dragonvoice Brute Tigrexes bites will caused Defence Down.
- Forward Roar: It crouches down and then takes in a breath and roars forward. The roar creates a wind wave that's not unlike the Akantor's.
- Sweeping Roar: Does the same animation for the Forward Roar but will take in a longer breath and turn its head to the left or right and release a wind wave that sweeps in front of it like the Akantor.
- Molten's Enraged Roar: When it enters rage mode it will do the super roar like the Molten Tigrexses second rage phase.
- Dragon Element Source: When enraged being near its mouth when it roars will inflict Dragonblight along with the raw damage.
- Advanced Rampage: Now its rampage attack now has it swing its tail and claws wider and will turn and track with more preciousness.
- Rampage Roar Wave: The roar from this attack will now send out a wind wave that increases its range greatly.
- Earth Breaking Roar: Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex will drag it's jaw into the ground then roar right into it. The ground will be shattered and send a blast of element based earth at hunters from all around its front.
- Blazing Roar: A super version of its Fiery Roar. It will take a large breath near a lava flow and turn to hunters with a flaming maw. It then breathes out a long ranged flamethrower shaped roar that is slowly and minorly swept side to side while done. It will then shake its head in a unique manner to expel smoke from its throat.
- Shield Roar: In a HC Akantor based attack it will raise its head up high and create a roar that surrounds its whole body and knock anything near it away.
- Dark Roar: Dragonvoice's mouth glows with a darker sounding snarl, dragon element flowing through it. Biting the air six times it releases a reddish black wind wave that will cause mostly Dragon damage, but will strangely also cause a red wind to flow back to the Dragonvoice from what it hit and cause it to regain health.
- Unrelenting Roar: The signature attack of the Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex. It will stand on its hind legs and suck in a gigantic amount of air that expands its torso greatly and turns it even darker red. While inhaling the wind will suck in hunters near it like the Amatsu's Grand Tornado. It brings itself down, flings its claws by its sides and releases all the air at once in a blast rushing out in a huge ring shaped wind with a grey and blackish colour with a spark of the dragon element also being shot from the Dragonvoice's Brute Tigrexes mouth that rushes around it. This roar travels quite a far bit and should hunters be hit by it they will suffer massive damage, be inflicted with Dragonblight and be sent flying away. The Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex will then do the animation that it uses when tired.
Like all other Deviants it gains changes to its attacks when it progresses to a higher level.
- All of its unique roars gain a range boost.
- The Earth Breaking Roar flings three rocks out now that are also element based.
- Its "Rough Tail" now flings four rocks instead of three.
- The Knock Out Roar now sends out two smaller rocks to the left and right of the main rock.
- The Unrelenting Roar can now reach the other side of the largest areas even when on the opposite side of them.
- It also has a stronger sucking effect, a larger radius, and will send hunters flying back at near triple the length of before.
- Should hunters hit a wall now before travelling a quarter the length, they will smash into it with enough force to create a circular hole, with several rocks crumbling down from it to harm other hunters below. The affected hunter detaches from the hole and plummets down to the floor motionless for a few seconds, but even after recovering if they haven't fainted will now be Stunned on the floor which must be broken out of should they wish to survive.
- It also has a stronger sucking effect, a larger radius, and will send hunters flying back at near triple the length of before.
It as well gains new attacks.
- Triple Forward Roar: Dragonvoice shakes its head quickly while breathing in air and while also stepping backwards. It does three forward roars quickly in a row, but this time it turns its head with each roar and makes a step either forward or backwards.
- Triple Super Roar: Like the G Rank Molten Tigrex it can do its Super Roar three times in a row.
- Spin-Roar Combo: Once it finishes its Advancing Spin attack it'll immediately do its Forward Roar attack. Hunter's can spot this by its inhale animation right before it's spin.
- Rush Roar: Dragonvoice will raise itself up and take in a large amount of air, and then unexpectedly look underneath itself. Confidently, it roars at the spot it sees and instantly uses the blast to launch itself up and high where it will glide and snarl at a target then descend upon him/her with a powerful crash. The roar will upswing those hit, and those hit by the crash are sent flying backwards from the impact.
- Backjump Roar: Occasionally when about to jump back for an attack it will take in a breath and then jump backwards while roaring, sending the wind from the roar right forward as a distorted sphere.
- This Is The Dragonvoice's Fight!: If several monsters are attacking the hunter at once, then it will do this. It will stamp its claws on the ground and emit a silver tinted roar at the monsters that will make them flinch and stop fighting. They will go to a corner of the area and stop doing anything until the Dragonvoice leaves, or it uses the enraged version of this attack known as Roar Of Rallying.
- Sound Fury Infusion: When enraged it can use this new ability. Dragonvoice will stamp and raise its claws upwards, dragon element sparking around wind in its mouth. It will roar with a flail of its arms, then something strange happens. The dragon element filled wind is seemingly absorbed by the arms, which proceed to flow around them. This new power will increase the movement speed of the Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex, and the attacks used by the claws for half a minute.
- Forward Roar To Sweeping Roar: Its build up to a Triple Forward Roar will be noticeably faster than usual, and it does have a meaning. It does just one forward roar, then swings itself to the side and does a slightly wider reaching Sweeping Roar.
- Double Forward Roar To Super Roar: It will do its build up to the Triple Forward Roar slightly slower than before, and instead of there being a third one, it will do a super roar instead with slightly bigger range.
- Triple Forward Roar-Shield Roar Combo: It will do its build up to the Triple Forward Roar noticeably slower. Once done with the original attack, it will without much warning, shake its head and do its Shield Roar with slightly bigger range.
- Roar Of Rallying: A new unique roar unlocked in this rank and rage. If there are a variety of small monsters in the area that it is in, and they aren't hostile towards the hunters, it emits a pinkish grey coloured roar shaped and acting like the Detection Roar to the air that will cause all monsters who hear it to flinch then proceed to attack the hunters without any second thought.
- Dismaying Roar: If another large monster is in the area and is attacking hunters a lot, then it'll take action against this. It will look at the large monster in quest and emit a blackish red roar in a similar fashion of its Dark Roar that will make the monster flinch then leave the area. Should their only be one area in the location, then the monster will go to a corner of the area or fight hunters far away from the Dragonvoice for two minutes.
- Draining Roar: An upgrade to the Dark Roar, the Draining Roar will have the Dragonvoice build up the dragon element more and then knock a hunter downwards with an outburst of draconic wind from the maw. Then, the dark red glowing area on the area will be involved in the next unnerving step. The Dragonvoice will begin to suck in the reddish energy as a misty red wind, but thats not all. Hunters in the glowing area will have their health and stamina drained at a rate equivalent to Deadly Poison, worst of all being that there is a sucking effect near the glowing area that pulls hunter to the mouth like the Unrelenting Roar. Should a hunter find him/herself right next to the maw the Dragonvoice will actually snap them up it its jaws and launch them high into the air with the upswing motion. The health and stamina that was drained will restore the Dragonvoice's own health and stamina.
- Cyclone Roar: An upgrade to the Backjump Roar. It will take in a larger breath than before and jump upwards instead of back and then spin midair to morph the large sphere of wind into a wide-reaching tornado. It ends the spinning with a roar in the direction of a hunter that will send the tornado rushing towards them quickly and will cause significantly high damage and upswing them should it touch them. The Dragonvoice then will land behind the tornado afterwards and resume fighting.
- Head Wounded: Becomes Non Armoured
- Left Claw Wounded
- Right Claw Wounded
- Tail Wounded: Spikes Broken And Makes Rocks Flung From It Smaller
- Tail Severed: Prevents It From Flinging Rocks
- Chest Armor Broken
- Chest Wounded: Makes It A Weakpoint
Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex is ridden in the same way all other Tigrexes are.
Interactions with The Frenzy/Hyper Status/Apex
Since Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex is a Deviant it cannot enter or be in any abnormal states.
|Dragonvoice Lv I|
|The Demon And The Voice Lv G Special|
- It can cause Iceblight in cold cave areas and Muddy on mud covered areas with its Rock Throw and Earth Breaking Roar.
- It is heavily advised for hunters to bring High Grade Earplugs to this monster due to its high usage of roar based attacks.
- Dragonvoice Brute Tigrex is an inspiration from the Dragonborn, the protagonist main character of Skyrim who has the soul of Dragons and can use their power in the form of shouts, which are all made up of three words in their language.
- Chaoarren saw Brute Tigrexes ablities and decided to take its roar attacks and make a Deviant where they become its main weapon. Also knowing Skyrim he decided to take some inspiration into making it.
- TheBrilliantLance: Created the current icon.